Tuesday 24 February 2009

I hate teaching so much.

I hate teaching. I don't enjoy it at all. I had thought I might in the past, because when I tutored kids, there were at times, flashes of time where I did enjoy it (although, overall I really hate tutoring too). Well, now here I am, and hating every second. I hate children, I hate interacting with them and feeling their judgemental eyes on me. The though of having to do this for the rest of my life is positively appalling.

I hate this world and I am just so sick of it.

In other news, I finished half of my dollhouse or kinda--the door and the ceilings aren't done but that half has been wallpapered with scrapbook paper. I meant to take pictures today but it bloody rained after being so freaking hot on the field. Rain means that it's cloudy, and clouds mean that there isn't as much light as I would have liked. I rely on natural light for my pics as I don't have any lamps so no pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment