Sunday 2 August 2009

Strawberry House

I entered these pics to the cuteminis.com photography competition. I hope I made it before the deadline. The house is a repaint of a Willow Hall Conservatory bootleg. This thing's actually been an on and off project for nearly a year--it's pretty hard to paint since all the pieces are glued in place and you can't pull it apart without breaking it. I've also made a huge ton of mistakes (bubbles, paint runs, you name it and I've made it) since this is the first thing I ever tried repainting. That means more time consuming paint removal and redoing.

This house was also not meant for the pinky doll in it. The Sylvanian bear I wanted to put in was unfortunately too dirty and I didn't have time to clean it.

Anyway, here're the pics. Don't die from the pink overload :P

Strawberry House

Mmm...toast

Breakfast

It's the weather forecast

Strawberry vanity

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE PINK THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! IM SO JELOUS OF YOUR SKILLS I WISH MY MODS CAME OUT THIS WELL!!!!! Mad skills!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete