I've given my little zombies limbs and attached their accessories to them.
All except the green bear have accessories. The blue bunny is actually hiding a knife behind his back. All they need now is a coat of paint--except for the pink cat, he needs a tail and some bandages. I broke one of the petals off the yellow bear when I was putting her limbs on, but the good thing about zombies is that it doesn't matter. :p
The stone effect paint has finally dried and here's how the mansion looks like mostly put together:
I haven't reattached some of the doors yet.
I still need to correct all these mistakes I made while painting the building. *sigh* Carelessness makes more work! Here are just some of the things I need to fix, and there are two or three spots like this on every floor of the building.
Some grey smears:
Spots where I've removed the grey smears, but unfortunately had to take the nicely painted white with it.
That's all the updates I have for now. I hope to post about another project I've been doing, hopefully by tomorrow; but more realistically, it'll probably happen the day after.